Session fees may be reimbursable in whole or in part by Extended Health Care Benefits Plans, such as Blue Cross, that offer coverage for “psychology”, “psychologist services”, “psychotherapy” or “counselling”. Contact your insurance agent for more information on coverage options and reimbursement procedures.
Many companies, unions and organization’s have employee assistance programs or health spending accounts, which also provide coverage for counselling sessions. Ask your employer or union about your health coverage options.
Federal Tax Credit
Please also note that fees for psychological services may be claimed under tax deductible health care expenses on your income tax return.
- ALTERNATE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Session fees can also be claimed or arranged through one of the following:
- Child and Family Services
- Certain Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Extended Health Care Coverage
- First Nations & Inuit Health Branch
Sliding Fee Scale
If paying the regular session fee is a struggle for you, a fee reduction will be considered on an individual basis. A sliding fee scale is available or discounts are offered to those in need. Feel free to discuss fees directly by contacting me.
Session Fee Payment
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, email money transfer, interact or major credit cards.
- Initial Phone Consult (Free) – 20 min
- Psychology Session (60 mins) – 60 min – $200.00
- Psychology Session (90 mins) – 90 min – $300.00